6 Things I have learned from recovering from cancer
1. Life is short – like many people I have been inspired by Stephen Sutton this week, what a wonderful young man who inspired millions of people.
2. Doctors don’t know everything: educate yourself, become your own advocate, eat well, laugh lots, drink water, love your life and life will love you back.
3. People are kind, people who are not are mostly in pain or fear, so be kind to them
4. Don’t complain – someone somewhere is fighting for their life
5. Life may not be the party we wished for, but while we are here , we may as well dance
6. Miracles happen every day, if you don’t believe that, you have forgotten you are one!
Thank you for reading, I wish you lots of love and happiness xxx