The end of the year can be a time of reflection, and maybe disappointment
if you have not achieved as much as you would have like to.
I have found the following steps have made me feel so much
more positive and grateful for everything in my life.
1. Review the year and write a list of all the good things you
have experienced ‘I saw a great film’ ‘I really laughed at …’
I have been through my diary, and smiled at some of the great
memories I have.
2. Share and celebrate this year with family and friends. Raise
a glass and toast to the year past, and all the blessings it has
brought to you.
3. Finish any unresolved matters, these can weigh on your mind,
deal with them and enjoy the feeling of lightness and relief.
4. Clear some clutter, a quick way to bring some new energy into
your life, clearing clutter for me always brings clarity to my
5 Organise your paperwork, resolve to stop wasting time
searching for papers, get them organised!
6 Decide what you want to change in 2012, if your life is not
all that you want it to be, get clear on what you do want. For now
don’t worry about how you are going to get it, just get focussed on
what you really want.
7. Do something new, start a new hobby, learn something new,
go to somewhere you have never been before. All good.
8 Exercise, walk, breathe deeply and drink lots of water, will all
help you feel better.
9. Rest and relax, take some time out to pamper yourself.
Have a great Christmas and a very Happy New Year!